Listen to KROCK with Alexa
These super cool advances in technology (smart speakers) now allow us to tell a speaker on demand to FART… it’s funny, but you can now also listen to KROCK too – wherever you keep your Alexa, in the bathroom, the bedroom, the garage etc!
What is an Alexa SKILL?
- As a smart speaker, Amazon’s voice is called “Alexa” – she’s featured on a variety of Amazon devices (Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Tap, Echo Show, etc)
- Each of these smart speakers have the ability to have “skills”. Just like your phone has “apps”, Alexa has “skills”.
- And yes, skills are free
How do I listen to KROCK’s custom Alexa skill?
- You will only do this once, it’s like downloading an app…
- Say: “Alexa, enable KROCK Syracuse skill” or “Alexa, enable KROCK Utica skill”
- To listen to KROCK thereafter…
- Say “Alexa, open KROCK Syracuse” or “Alexa, open KROCK Utica”
Don’t have an Amazon Alexa? Click here to buy one!
Have more questions on how to install an Alexa Skill? Click here